Waiting on Wednesday (May 2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa.

The Lost Prince is set several years after the events of the Iron Fey series. This trilogy will star an older Ethan Chase, Meghan's brother. 

Sorry! That's all I could find as a summary! I'm really excited to read this, because I'm currently reading The Iron Queen, which is the third book in the Iron Fey series by her. I really like this series so far, despite how annoying Meghan was in the second book. I can't wait to see how Kagawa makes Ethan's story. It should be pretty awesome.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!