Showcase Sunday (15)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review. 
(my apologies for no SS post last week, I wasn't feeling well)

Bought


  
  


So I didn't get any books for review this week, but actually, I'm pretty relieved by that! I have quite a few books that I challenged myself to read for the month of November (more about that on Friday's post, Project: Dystopian), of which are the five books I bought this week, so I honestly doubt I'd get through any ARCs this month, as reading dystopians and finishing my challenge are my main priority. I actually started Under the Never Sky on Friday to kick-off Project: Dystopian, and right now I am almost finished, actually. I'm nearly 300 pages in and really enjoying it! I think it's safe to say you can expect a review to be up tomorrow. And as for the other books I got this week, I am looking forward to reading them as well! I've heard good things about Delirium and ever better things about Pandemonium, so I'm definitely looking forward to that, and while I've read mixed things about The Hunt and Breathe, they both seem like fun reads so I hope I enjoy them! 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!