Showcase Sunday (17)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review: 




Bought: 




I got a pretty small haul this week but overall I am pretty satisfied with it! Right now I'm almost done with Tempest and liking it (around 3.5 stars right now), and I hope to have a review of it on the blog for tomorrow, so I'm definitely looking forward to reading Vortex. I'm also really, really excited to read Meant to Be, because my friend Christina @ Reader of Fictions loved it, and it just sounds so freaking cute. 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!