Showcase Sunday (18)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review: 


  


Bought: 


  


Asjfnsehksndcews. For the past five days I've just been flailing all over my house because I was approved for Taken on Edelweiss! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to read this, and every time I turn on my Kindle to read a book Taken is just there, on the home screen, taunting me. And, considering I have zero willpower, I will probably be starting Taken some time in December. (YAYAYAYAYAY!) I'm also really looking forward to reading If You Find Me, it sounds like an interesting mix between a contemporary and mystery (unless I'm completely and totally wrong and need to reread the synopsis). I also randomly got Crimson Frost in the mail this week, so, realizing it was the fourth book in a series, I bought the first three in a bundle pack on Amazon for about $12. I highly doubt I'll be done with the first three books to get to the fourth in time of its publication (December 24th), because December will be a big ARC reading month for me considering how many ARCs I've neglected this month because of Project: Dystopian. But, it sounds like an interesting and fun read (and I think it has a boarding school of people with special powers, so I'm in), so I look forward to reading it when I get to it, whenever that may be. 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a link in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!